I’m a learner of the Japanese language. Among other resources, I am reading Japanese comics as a way to encounter grammar and vocabulary to learn.
About this site
All content on this site is based on my own learning and may be subject to error.
Tools I use
- Easy interface for correct errors and retiming lines in Whisper.cpp’s output.
- Static site generator used to build this site.
- Used to split Mokuro’s output into individual words and expressions to build frequency lists and stats for manga.
- Subscription-based tools for mining sentences for flash cards.
- Highly reliable OCR for digital manga.
- Allows me to use Migaku for quick word looksup when reading manga without furigana.
- By utilizing its text extracts, I’m able to do a text search on all my manga to find material for posts on this site.
- Highly accurate transcription.
- Allows me to generate subtitles for anime series that don’t have subtitles avaialble.